Solar radiation sensor is a weather sensor used to measure solar radiation. It can measure solar energy received from the entire hemisphere (180 degree field of view). Solar radiation varies greatly in different latitudes and longitudes. Season and time of day are major considerations, but the surrounding terrain height, man-made obstacles, and surrounding trees can also cause large variations in location within small areas.
About – Solar Radiation Sensor
JXCT solar radiation sensor adopts photoelectric principle and can be used to measure the total radiation value under sunlight. The radiation sensor uses high-precision photosensitive elements, wide spectrum absorption, high absorption in the full spectrum range, and good stability. A dust cover with a light transmittance of up to 95% is installed outside the sensing element, and the dust cover is specially treated to reduce dust Adsorption can effectively prevent environmental factors from interfering with internal components, and can more accurately measure solar radiation.
|Total Solar Radiation sensor parameter|
|Power supply||9-24V DC|
|Working environment||-45℃~85℃ 0~100%RH|
Solar radiation meter features
1. Using high-precision photosensitive elements, high absorption in the full spectrum range
2. Comes with level meter and adjustment handwheel, convenient on-site adjustment
3. High transparent dust cover, good sensitivity, special surface treatment to prevent dust adsorption
4. Wide voltage power supply DC 7~30V
Solar radiation meter maintenance
1. The dust cover needs to be kept clean and clean, often wipe it with a soft cloth.
2. There should be no water in the dust cover. If it encounters heavy rain, snow, ice, and other long-term weather, it is recommended to cover it.
Solar radiation meter installation
1. Use screws to pass through the mounting holes on the sensor to fix the sensor on the mounting position
2. Make sure the equipment is parallel to the ground (adjustable thumb screw and check the state of the horizontal bubble to determine whether it is parallel)
3. After the installation is complete, remove the protective cover