Fixed HCHO gas detector is mainly used to detect formaldehyde gas concentration and alarm formaldehyde sensor. Fixed HCHO gas detector has two styles for users to choose, respectively for the standard and color screen digital display. Built-in high precision electrochemical gas sensor, accurate measurement results. Formaldehyde gas detector should be used together with alarm controller, which can effectively prevent explosion and poisoning risk.
Formaldehyde measurement range: 0-3ppm/0-5ppm
Formaldehyde measurement method: electrochemical sensor
Response time: generally <15s
Baud rate: 2400/4800/9600
Communication port: RS485/ 4-20MA /0-5/10V
Power supply: bus power supply, 12-24V DC
Power consumption: < 1 w
Operating temperature “0-50°C
Humidity: 15-90%RH (no condensation)
Explosion-proof grade: Exd II CT6
(1) Quality assurance of high-quality probes: We use a variety of high-quality probes to ensure that the probes are sensitive and have a long life;
(2) Fine workmanship, waterproof and dustproof: the shell seam/thread interface is double waterproof, and the waterproof level can reach IP65;
(3) High explosion-proof grade die-cast aluminum casing: the casing is Exd II CT6 explosion-proof to protect the internal components;
(4) Probe protection is meticulous and thoughtful: the stainless steel mesh protects the probe part, which does not affect the gas entry and exit while protecting the probe;
(5) Double protection of sound and light alarm: the alarm can generate a siren sound of nearly 80dB(A), supplemented by a red light prompt, which is highly warning.