Jingxun Changtong wireless rainfall sensor is suitable for meteorological stations (stations), hydrological stations, agriculture, forestry, national defense and other related departments to remotely measure liquid precipitation, precipitation intensity, and precipitation start and end time. The instrument used to measure rainfall is flood control, water supply dispatching. power station reservoir water regime management for the purpose of hydrological automatic measurement and reporting systems, automatic field measurement and reporting stations, and are precipitation sensors. The output mode of the wireless rain sensor is mainly NB-iot, Lora, GPRS, 4G and other wireless transmission methods. No wiring, can be used in conjunction with the cloud platform. Real-time monitoring of precipitation.
Product features of wireless rain sensor:
1. High precision and good stability;
2. Small size and easy installation;
3. Good linearity, long transmission distance and strong anti-interference ability;
4. Unique design, with anti-clogging filtering function to prevent leaves from clogging the product;
5. There is time to choose, and you can choose to measure the amount of rain within 1 second to 24 hours. Use the one-time recording function after a few minutes. For example, if no rain is detected in the next hour, the amount of rain in the previous minute will be output continuously;
6. The tipping bucket component supporting system is well-manufactured. The friction torque is small. The tipping bucket components are sensitive to flip, stable performance, and reliable work;
7. The instrument shell is made of stainless steel, which has strong anti-rust ability and good appearance quality;
8. The rain-bearing mouth is made of stainless steel, which is integrally punched and drawn with high smoothness. The error caused by stagnant water is small.