For gas detection in the environment, Weihai Jingxun Changtong supplies various portable gas detectors, as well as fixed gas detectors, such as hydrogen sulfide gas detector. Which can help us monitor the concentration of various gases in the environment for a long time or even 24 hours in various scenarios. This type of fixed gas alarm is often used in various industries such as petroleum. Petrochemical, metallurgy, environmental protection, gas, fire protection, municipal administration. Pipeline gallery, chemical industry, shipbuilding, sewage treatment and so on.
The hydrogen sulfide gas detector mainly detects the on-site concentration value of hydrogen sulfide gas through the core component gas sensor.
The explosion-proof hydrogen sulfide sensor is small in size, light in weight, easy to install. And can be equipped with on-site display, sound and light alarm modules, and it can work independently with 24V power supply.
This type of gas detector adopts a high-sensitivity gas detection probe, with stable signal, high precision. Fast response and long life. It has the characteristics of wide measuring range. Good linearity, easy to use, easy to install, and long transmission distance.
Note that the sensor is used for air detection, and the customer should test in the application environment to ensure that the sensor meets the requirements.
The explosion-proof sensor adopts wall-mounted installation. Which can be fixed by three 8.5mm fixing holes. The customer can use expansion screws or bolts to fix it. The position of the fixed hole size is as follows:
When installing, please ensure the installation direction. And the air inlet of the gas chamber should be installed vertically downward.
- The hydrogen sulfide gas detector should be installed in a place where the gas is easy to leak, and the specific location should be determined according to the specific gravity of the detected gas relative to the air.
- When the specific gravity of the detected gas is greater than the specific gravity of the air, the gas detector should be installed (30-60) cm away from the ground, with the sensor position facing downwards.
- When the specific gravity of the detected gas is less than the specific gravity of the air, the gas detector should be installed at a distance of (30-60) cm from the ceiling with the sensor position downward.
- The fixed gas detector is designed for one-to-one gas detection.
- Use electrochemical sensors (ppm, 10ppm) for toxic gases.