Wind speed sensor introduction:
Mini type three cup wind speed sensor is used cup wind as sensing components, which is rotated by wind and drives magnetic steel，the reed switch is working by magnetic steel sensing, output relative electric pulse signals. It’s applied in meteorological stations, environmental protection, traffic areas and so on.
Our wind speed sensor, small and lightweight, is easy to carry and assemble. The three-cup design concept can effectively obtain wind speed information. The shell is made of polycarbonate composite material, which has good anti-corrosion characteristics and can ensure that the anemometer will not rust after long-term use. The internal smooth bearing system ensures the accuracy of information collection.
Wind speed sensor features
1. Measuring range: 0-70m/s, resolution 0.1m/s.
2. Internal anti-electromagnetic interference treatment.
3. The bottom outlet method is adopted to eliminate the aging problem of aviation plug rubber pads, and it is still waterproof
after long-term use. Free cloud platform.
4. Using high-performance imported bearings, low rotation resistance, accurate measurement.
5. Polycarbonate shell, high mechanical strength, high hardness, corrosion resistance, no rust, and long-term use outdoors.
6. The structure and weight of the equipment are carefully designed and distributed, with a small moment of inertia and sensitive response.
7. Multiple output modes are optional: RS485, 0-5V, 0-10V, 4-20mA, or pulse output.
|Wind speed sensor parameters
|Start wind power
How wind speed sensors work
When the wind generated by the airflow drives the sensor to rotate, the central axis drives the internal sensing element to generate a pulse signal. Within the wind speed measurement range, the wind speed has a certain linear relationship with the pulse frequency. The wind speed can be calculated accordingly. The protection level of the wind speed sensor is IP68, even if it is used outdoors for a long time, it can be effectively waterproof and moisture-proof.
Wiring mode of wind sensor with different output modes:
The wiring of the rs485 wind speed sensors have four colors. When using, connect the black wire to the negative of the power supply, the brown wire to the positive of the 10-30VDC power supply, the green wire to the signal wire 485-A, and the blue wire to the signal wire 485-B. That’s it! The wide voltage power input is 10~30V. When wiring the 485 signal line, pay attention to the two wires A\B not to be reversed, and the addresses of multiple devices on the bus cannot be conflicted.
When using the pulse-type wind speed sensor, connect the black wire to the power supply and signal ground, the brown wire to the 5-30VDC power supply, the green wire to the pulse signal PNPOUT, and the blue wire to NPN (NPNR) OUT. That’s it! Wide voltage power input is 5~30V.
For analog type, we provide three outputs: 0-10V, 0-5V and 4-20ma. When in use, connect the black wire to the power and signal ground, and the brown wire to 10-30VDC (0-10V output wind speed sensors can only use 24V power supply) and measure the analog voltage on the blue wire. That’s it! It can be applied to both four-wire system and three-wire system at the same time.