Features of weather station cloud platform software:
1. A variety of data browsing functions are available for users to choose from: The meteorological station publishing system allows users to browse the on-site meteorological data of weather stations on the local area network and the Internet at any time using IE. Client browsing: You can use the software client. Realize the query on the local area network and the Internet. Statistics on-site meteorological data of weather stations.
2. Data chart function: Real-time curve can be formed according to the collected data. And it can be presented in intuitive ways such as column chart and pie chart.
3. Synchronization function: You can set the time synchronization between the data acquisition equipment and the computer system. The meteorological station publishing system allows users to browse the on-site meteorological data of weather stations. Avoid the inconsistency between the time of soft data collection and the time of the computer system.
4. Adopt forest fire positioning technology. With preset positions and running track editing. Real-time echo position information function;
5. The system has high security. Adopt personnel identity authentication. The access control function and audit function set corresponding permissions for different roles. Ensure that the system is safe and reliable;
6. GIS management system: Based on electronic maps, it realizes basic map operation functions. Pass the current fire position, wind speed, and temperature. Information such as humidity dynamically deduces the direction, area, speed and intensity of the fire spread. Provide scientific decision-making basis for fire fighting command.
7. Fire location: Use the digital PTZ in the front-end acquisition system. Encode each point in the geographic information system. At the same time, the coordinates of each point are directly bound to the electronic map. In this way, once the geographic information system receives the location data returned by the digital pan/tilt with a specific code. Transform the mathematical model by establishing a specific position. Realize the positioning function.