Fixed NO gas detector is a NO sensor specially developed for detecting nitric oxide gas concentration in some harsh environments. Fixed NO gas detector adopts cast aluminum explosion-proof shell, NO sensor probe is placed in a special metal probe bin, the electrical part and probe isolation. The professional test nitric oxide sensor probe is used as the core detection device. The fixed nitric oxide gas sensor has the characteristics of wide measuring range, high precision, good linearity, good universality, easy to use, easy to install, long transmission distance, moderate price and so on.
NO measurement range: 0-250ppm/ 0-2000ppm
NO measurement accuracy: 3%F.s
Response time: < 30S
Measurement method: electrochemical probe
Interface type: analog /RS485
Power supply: 12-24VDC
Power consumption: < 1 w
Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
Ambient humidity: 15%-90% RH(relative humidity) Non-condensing
Explosion-proof grade: Exd II CT6
(1) High-definition LCD color screen display, industrial-grade high-definition interface, intuitive display with 320*240 resolution;
(2) Multi-machine selection of alarm controller, rich in optional external control ports, easy to use, sound and light alarm;
(3) Waterproof, dustproof, explosion-proof, anti-condensation, the shell adopts die-cast aluminum technology, IP65 waterproof;
(4) 15 seconds quick response, the probe adopts the international high-quality sensor probe, the monitoring is more accurate, and the life span is guaranteed;
(5) A variety of signal output, support RS485/4G/Lora and other signal output;
(6) Remote control, can claim to switch interface to view data.
There are no reviews yet.